Keytone: 5 Essentials to Thriving in Times of Change
“Things are getting better & better, and worse & worse, faster & faster.” – Tom Atlee
Atlee’s quote sums up the challenge of leading in this modern, fast-changing world.
More than ever, business owners and leaders must respond effectively to rapid change.
Human psychology is foundational to success and this event is designed to help you harness it. This means understanding human resistance, motivation and flexibility.
First, we must challenge common assumptions about change, certainty, and control.
You will discover:
• The mindset adjustment essential to facing and embracing change;
• Why certainty is a short-term friend and your long-term enemy;
• How the change journey is an ongoing cycle with 4 stages;
• The important interplay between order and chaos;
• How you can be very wrong about your business.
Delegates should be able to take away at least one valuable insight to revitalise their approach to leading and managing their business during these uncertain times.